So here’s the deal…A Free Day-of Wedding Planning Package!!!
I’m giving away my services as a Day-of planner to one lucky bride! Why? It’s my belief that every couple should have a wedding experience to remember for the rest of their lives. The last thing they should be worrying about on that special day are details. I want to help one lucky couple enjoy their wedding by giving them a Day-of Planning package. For most couples it’s just a simple fact that weddings are really stressful. But here’s the thing: They don’t have to be! No bride should worry about how their plans are going to be executed on the day of their wedding. It should just be… Every couple deserves to be able to do nothing on their wedding day except get married and celebrate! With the Day-of Planning package from Bogath Weddings & Events, you can have your wedding and relax/chill/enjoy it too! And so can your family and bridal party. No one has to divvy up responsibilities the day of your wedding because I’ll be taking care of it!
How does that happen? We will get together about a month before your big day. I will double-check all the plans you’ve made and make sure you have got all your bases covered. I won’t be planning your wedding, because you already did—but I can help you with any last minute projects and concerns! I can’t help you pay for anything either, but I will help you to find the most cost-effective and budget-friendly solutions. Then I will help you with your timelines for the big weekend. I’m all yours for your final venue walk-through and your rehearsal. On the big day, I am taking care of everything: making sure that all deliveries are made, that your plans are executed the way you want them, tipping vendors, and wrapping up lose ends at the end of the night. No worries!
We know everybody out there knows someone getting married. And we hope you will nominate them to win this awesome package. To enter all you have to do is email me your favorite couple’s love story along with a photograph, the date of their wedding and the wedding location. It doesn’t have to be a novel; just tell me why they are awesome, how they met, or their proposal story. Couples can also nominate themselves.
A team of wedding professionals will then get out their tissues to choose the winning couple on April 18, 2016. We are all a bunch of saps. And we love love… so we know it won’t be easy. All couples will receive an email notifying them of their nomination and the winning couple will be notified by April 24, 2016 at the latest.
And because it wouldn’t be a contest without some rules, here they are:
- Winners must sign a contract with Bogath Weddings and Events. This is only so everybody knows exactly what each party is responsible for.
- Weddings must be between June 1 ,2016 and May 31, 2017 and are subject to availability. I didn’t want to limit the contest to just summer couples, so to give everyone a fair shot, especially our off-season couples, the winning couple can get married at anytime between this June and next.
- Winning couples will agree to let Bogath Weddings & Events feature their wedding in our blog, website, marketing materials, and on our social media sites.
- Winning couples can not already have hired a wedding planner. This would be awkward. This doesn’t include venue coordinators or ceremony coordinators.
- Winning couples can not already have booked events with Bogath Weddings & Events.
- Winning couples agree to leave Bogath Weddings & Events a testimonial to be used in any of our marketing materials at anytime. Boy, I hope it’s a good one!
- Winning couples must be 18 years or older and must be getting married in New Jersey to enter.
- The prize is a Day-of Planning package and is not redeemable for cash.
That’s it! I can not wait to start reading nominations! I can not wait to work with our winners! Thanks!
Loving Love in Barnegat,