The first time I spoke with Tira about working as her Day-Of Wedding Planner for her September 17, 2016 wedding to Joe at the Shelter Harbor Marina on LBI, she was planning a gorgeous wedding while Joe was working in Abu Dhabi working (He’s retired air force!). Despite the distance and traveling, the two of them planned an amazing wedding. It’s going to be a beautiful, intimate, and full of beautiful details that I can not wait to share with you. Tira’s custom dress! Their ceremony is going to be so unique! Their venue! OMG—the view! It’s not often that I can stand on the balcony of a venue and look across Barnegat Bay, and spot my favorite kayaking location!
During the planning process, I love to put together an inspiration board for my couples to use to help them make choices that fit in with their overall theme. I asked Tira and Joe to choose 10-12 photos that epitomized the look and feel for their wedding. Here’s a look at it. Check out that dress by the same designer as Tira’s—she got her dress custom made in Abu Dhabi!!! It’s going to be ammmmmmaaaaazing!!!
But it’s not just the dress, even though I can NOT wait to see it. It’s the entire team that Tira and Joe have assembled to make their big day awesome!
Tira & Joe’s Wedding Team
- Wedding Planner | Bogath Weddings & Events
- Photographer | CJ Jurado
- Ceremony Venue & Music | Spray Beach Chapel, Beach Haven, NJ
- Officiant | Joe Mangini
- Reception Venue | Shelter Harbor Marina, Beach Haven, NJ
- Cake | A Sweet Memory Cake Shoppe, Forked River, NJ
- Florist | Lilly in the Valley, Beach Haven, NJ
- Hair | Bella Donna Salon, Surf City, NJ
- Makeup | Heather Vosseller
- Transportation |
- Catering | Beach Haven Catering, Beach Haven, NJ
- Rentals | Ocean Tents, Manahawkin, NJ
- Band | Hyperactive