NJ Nautical Wedding Inspiration | Lindsay & Andrew | November 26, 2016
Lindsay and Andrew are the first couple to have hired me to help plan their wedding and one of my last weddings of the 2016 wedding season! And what a season it has been! It has been such a wonderful experience and I am so excited to be ending it by helping this lovely young couple that has supported this dream from the beginning! Their NJ nautical winter wedding on the Saturday after Thanksgiving is going to be full of beautiful and fun moments! Some are a surprise and I can’t wait!
Check out these beautiful pictures from their engagment session with Idalia Photography!
I am so excited to be creating florals for the second time this season! And the flower Lindsay and I chose are simply to die for! She is going to have beautiful garden roses in white and blush, with just enough pink to create a gorgeous sense of contrast. We worked together to come up with the perfect winter bouquet design, full of lush blooms and silvery soft dusty miller. The groomsmen will be wearing fuschia and the details are going to be spectacular. I can not wait!
We have been planning together for almost a year and Lindsay and Andrew have also entrusted me with their floral design. Thier vendor list is a Jersey Shore Dream Team!!!
The Creative Team
- Wedding Planner & Floral Design | BOGATH WEDDINGS & EVENTS
- Photographer | IDALIA PHOTOGRAPHY
- Videographer | KAAN TULGAR
- Bridal Party Hotel | INN ON MAIN
- Ceremony Venue | THE CHURCH OF ST. DENIS
- Officiant | FATHER WILLIAM LAGO
- Reception Venue | DOOLAN’S SHORE CLUB
- Cake | CHOCOLATE CAROUSEL
- Hair & Makeup | SALON BLUSH
- Transportation | TOP TOWN LIMOUSINE
- Band | BRIAN KIRK AND THE JERKS
- Photobooth | LIMELIGHT ENTERTAINMENT
- Uplighting | ESSENTIAL SOUNDS ENTERTAINMENT
I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak at Lindsay and Andrew’s NJ nautical winter wedding inspiration! If you are looking for more wedding inspiration for your Jersey shore wedding, check out our blog on Kristin and Andrew’s beach wedding inspiration here and their wedding day blog here.